Log in

InterTrader cuts spreads, USD/JPY fixed at just 0.8 pips

  • Public
By S.Zhelev 3168 days ago
http://www.forexbrokerz.com/news/intertrader-spread-cut

According to InterTrader, their spreads have been fixed over 99.9% of the time. I'm curious how much they widen the spread in the rest 0.1% of the time, so I'm going to add their platfrom to our spread monitor.